KEITH MONKS Classic RCM Mk.IIc
- Broadcast-Archive Standard Precision Record Cleaning Machine
- Single brush system with unique combined deck-mounted brush cradle and built in fluid application system for 12" LP records
- Supplied with Keith Monks discOveryTM Precision Record Cleaning Brush for 12” LPs
The 'Classic' Keith Monks, its basic design virtually unchanged since its launch in 1969 - except for the quality, reliability and finish which we’ve now made better than ever. Relied upon day after day by prestige organisations and institutions including BBC record libraries, the British Library and the Library of Congress.
The wash brush is attached to a mounting block assembly from which the cleaning fluid is dispensed via a handpump (the exact same car windscreen/windshield washer fluid pump from the classic British 1960s Austin Mini).
Most customers generally prefer the deck mounted brush system as on this original model - it is much faster than using a bottle and brush, it is very convenient and easy and less tiring to use, especially if a lot of records need cleaning in one session.
The manual handpump also allows precise control of the fluid, making the whole process fast, simple and less messy from spills. This system is unique to Keith Monks Record Cleaning Machines.
The suction arm then glides quietly across the record, vacuuming up the fluid together with all the dirt and particles now dissolved or floating in suspension, and leaving the disc completely dry, clean and ready to play.
Available in a choice of finishes:
- 'Classic White' (light cream with elegant white trim),
- 'Royal Blue' (deep blue with elegant black trim), and
- 'English Oak' (premium golden oak finish sealed in layers of clear protective polymer)
All units are carefully hand-built in Great Britain by our skilled engineers in our new 2000sq.ft production facility - keeping pace with the renewed and growing demand for the best and most famous Record Cleaning Machine in the world.