GRAND PRIX AUDIO Monaco Turntable v2.0
Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within a reasonable time, which shall be a maximum of thirty (30) days from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Please see section 7 or out terms of sale policy in the footer below
The Music Room price matching...
We are an official Grand Prix Audio dealer and offer the best UK prices. If you have seen this product cheaper elsewhere, Let us know; we will match or beat any price.
The Monaco v2.0 is the most frequency accurate turntable ever made—vinyl’s NEW future!
- Industry first achievement in speed accuracy—average 20 parts per billion
- Industry first achievement in peak deviation— less than 0.0002%
- NEW Patent Pending, True Pressure™ Record Clamping System
- Direct drive with no seals, no belts, no gears, and no mechanical contact
- Iconic plinth with exclusive Grand Prix Audio design and signature carbon fiber structure
- Unparalleled Speed Control & Noiseless Performance
- A technological leap in Speed Accuracy at average 20 parts per billion with peak deviation (speed error) of less than 0.0002% has been achieved with Grand Prix Audio’s new and revolutionary Monaco v2.0 systems. The proprietary slotless motor has infinite pole design and a custom controller with >75,000 line encoder disc, and custom motion control with increased torque which achieves speed in just 2 revolutions. The ultrasonic speed measurement system functions far outside the realm of any playback frequency, and an active feedback loop maintains platter speed by interrogating the platter motion with actual measurements taken nearly 76,000 times per revolution. The Monaco v2.0’s achievement in frequency accuracy produces the truest possible sound from your record collection with such quiet performance, until needle touches record you can’t tell by listening whether or not the system is on!
LED True Pressure™ Clamp System
Industry first lighted clamp sensor, patent pending custom designed for the Monaco v2.0
NEW True Pressure™ Clamp System provides clamping accuracy like never before!
- System is self-verifying so record clamping is no longer press, guess, and hope for the best
- Proprietary internal platter sensor evaluates and responds to pressure applied by the record
- LED lighted spindle tip indicates when you’ve reached the correct clamping pressure
- Smooth clamp adjustment has needle roller bearing for supple feel and extremely fine tuning
- True Pressure™ system achieves the best record to platter contact possible for optimum playback
- Clamp comes standard in blue or black, or a custom COLOR of your choice (added charge)